Friday, January 8, 2010

Congo (145) Luebo, Congo 5/17/1926 [DCS]

Luebo May 17, 1926

Dearest homefolks:

I have decided not to ask those Fla. people to get the toys so would you mind asking Carrol to send me some. It will have to be at once though or I'll not get them in time for Christmas. No other news as I have already written. Thought I'd say that Max is fine. Height 33 in. weight 26 1/2 Ibs. Ask Nettie next time you talk if that's normal by her book. He isn't quite 2 years old, you know. I think it's fine-and he is so cute.

Love to all,

Dorothy

P. S. Others think so too, except these parents on the station who are jealous of his curls-That sounds mean of me, but they beg me all the time to cut off his hair and make fun of curls on a boy. I happen to know they are crazy about curls and none of their children have them, except Ann Wilds. When Max gets to be about 21/2 years old, I'll cut them off, but he is a baby yet. What age did you begin taking Hickman and me to church?

No comments:

Post a Comment